Happy Friday! Can you believe it's the last Friday in February? I don't know how excited I am about March. March was when our sweet angel was due. Before I get too upset, let's just focus on the past week shall we?
1. We were watching a hockey game on tv. Max always plays hockey while he's watching hockey. The National Anthem started and he stopped and covered his heart. Melt my heart. He's so cute.
2. Same day, different sport. Max went and saw the Globe Trotters while Emma and I were in NM. He's been really into basketball since then, and wears his Globe Trotter headband while shooting hoops. Emma got hold of it and put it on, and she turned into a little baller. Don't mess with this girl when she's taking a sport seriously. The looks from this girl.
3. My girl and I went to Target, and before I scooped her out of her carseat (which she hates), I had to take a picture of her. Her cheeks were so rosy, and she looked so beautiful. She's our brown eyed girl.
4. One of the best but saddest moments from this week was picking up a Kindergarten registration packet for Max. I wanted to cry, but I kept it together. Max was too excited about it for me to be sobbing in front of him.
5. The kiddos had a playdate yesterday at a family fun center. Emma went down the slide and did the Vulcan Salute. #StarTrek4life
6. Okay I know it's High FIVE for Friday, not six, but last night we made our own Shamrock Shakes. That's pretty awesome! Max and Emma were huge fans, but they love sugar so I knew they'd like it. You can find the recipe here,
Hope you have a great weekend friends!!