2/5/15

Jump! Jump!

This morning we met Emeral and A at a trampoline park.  We've never been to one, and we were super excited about it...I think I was more excited than the kiddos.  They have toddler time in the morning so Max, Emma and A could jump around without having big kids around.  When Max and Emma first started jumping the giggles coming from them were so cute.  They were laughing so bard, and having a grand ole time.


I think Emeral and I had just as much fun as the kiddos, if not more! When I was younger my cousin had a trampoline, and we would play Power Rangers and jump around.  A part of me totally wanted to yell out, "Pterodactyl!"

We were there for an hour, and let me tell you it's a great workout!  I see many more trip there in our future!




After, Emeral suggested a Brazilian espresso cafe for some yummy treats.  I had a tropical acai bowl. I've never had one, and didn't know what to expect.  So. Freakin. Good.  I also got a cheese roll with coconut on top.  I die.  It was so amazingly good.  The kiddos had a hotdog roll, and ate it all up.



If you have trampoline parks near you, GO!  If you haven't tried an acai bowl, GO!  You will be happy, I promise!


Don't forget to comment on this post to enter a giveaway.  Each comment will be assigned a number and then I'll go to random.org to have a number chosen!!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! You might want to head over to my page today....just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! With all this rain, we are always on the hunt for new places to wear out my son! This looks awesome! Also, I am drooling over the acai bowl :)

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to Skymania Trampoline! You'll have to check it out! So fun!

      Delete