2/23/15

St. Patrick's Day Goodies

I feel like the months are zooming by, and I would like them to slow down a little.  It's only a few weeks until St. Patrick's Day, and so the crafting and goody making needed to start yesterday.

Kids Crafts

Fun kids' science experiment for St. Patrick's Day!! Rainbow Jar | @Malia {Playdough to Plato}
How fun does this rainbow jar look?  Max will love to do this 
experiment and it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day! 

10 Easy St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids | Babble
We're talking easy,no stress, let your kiddos have fun St. Patrick's 
Day crafts.  From your pot of gold, to paint chip shamrocks. 


Rainbow Treats

50+ Rainbow Treats perfect for St. Patrick's Day!! { lilluna.com }
Who doesn't love  festive treats to eat?  Max and Emma will love
 me forever if I make them rainbow fruit kabobs or waffles! 

St Patricks Day Rice Krispie Treats
Max always wants me to buy Lucky Charms when we're buying 
cereal, and I always say no.  I think March is the month to just say yes, 



Decor

Such a fun St. Patrick's Day wreath!
You know my love for making holiday wreaths.  I'll be sure to
 post a picture over on Instagram when my wreath is done and 
hanging on our door!

St. Patrick's Day ideas - ombre design
How cute is this ombre shamrock frame?  This would 
also be a good  project to have your kiddos help 
with by sorting the shamrocks by shade of green.  


Happy crafting and baking!  As always you can find all these on my St. Patty's Day board on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment