3/2/15

4 Week Fit Challenge

Erin and Kristin are hosting a fitness link up, which come on is a great way to keep you motivated.  I missed their first go around of the link up, but not this month!  So each Monday this month my posts will be about the fitness challenge.

Since my miscarriage I put on weight.  Gasp.  I know, it's the worst.  I gained weight and I don't even have a baby to blame it on...I guess it's the lack of baby I blame.  Miscarriage is lonely.  I've said it before.  I honestly lost myself and went into a hole.  A hole where I spent more time feeling sorry for myself than caring for myself.  March is the month I was suppose to be due, and I'm kind of dreading the day my due date would have been.  So, I need to snap out of the funk.  I'm making this month about getting healthy, rather than focusing on something that I can't change.  My health I can change.  With that being said, let's get to my goals for the month.

1. I want to workout at least 5 times a week.  I tend to not be consistent with this, and the only way I'm going to get to where I want to be health wise is to be consistent.  I need to be like.....

"Yessss... Gym Time!" #Gym #Humour


2. My drinks of choice will be water and tea.  I stopped drinking soda at the beginning of the year because someone (who shall remain nameless) and I were going to not drink it until May when this someone graduates.  I drink coffee every morning.  Well I started having another cup (or two)  in the afternoon.  I was turning into a Gilmore girl with the amounts I was drinking.

i love coffee


3.  I want to give Whole 30 a shot.  I hope my body doesn't go into shock with the no dairy, sugar, grains, and alcohol.  Just typing that was hard..... I asked Ian if he would do it with me, and told him all he couldn't eat.  He said no. Boo.  I'm going to take it one week at a time.  I found this blog and she posted a weekly menu with links to recipes.   

Couldn't help but laugh!
I only kid! I will make it through the 30 days.

See you next Monday with a report on how my first week of the 4 week fitness challenge is going... pray for me please.  



Love, Fun & football





12 comments:

  1. You can do this, girl! :) I'm def going to check out that girl's meal plans/ideas. We are trying to really cut back on the processed stuff! PS- Come link your blog to ours today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are so many good blogs with weekly meal plans. Good luck on your goals!!

      Delete
  2. I love coffee too. It's my weakness. I don't drink enough water. I recently started drinking sparkling water. It definitely helps me drink more water during the day. Hope you have a great March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I started adding cucumber and fruit to my water. I drink a lot more now!

      Delete
  3. Prayers are with you and you can totally do this!!! I'm on day one of no coffee and it's a struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I woke up with a headache. I heard it gets better...so they say. It better. Haha!

      Delete
  4. Hey there. I found you through Erin's link-up. I cannot imagine the stress and sadness associated with a miscarriage. I'm sorry you are dealing with that grief and sadness, especially this month. Good luck on your goals. One day at a time and expect set backs but keep your eye on your goals and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In January and the beginning of February I found myself heading to the Keurig 3-5 times a day - I had a bit of a reality check in the middle of February and have now cut myself down to one cup a day. I don't think I'll ever be able to cut it out completely!

    You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee. I wish I could learn to love it black, but I love my sugary creamer. Haha. Day 3 no coffee!

      Delete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss! I think it is great you are ready to do something positive that will hopefully help heal some of that pain! I'm sure this month will be tough emotionally but I hope these awesome goals will help you get through it! Thank you so much for linking up with us! Good luck on your goals - you're going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete