3/30/15

#boyMomBoxSwap

The best perk about signing up for a swap box is being introduced to a new person and blog.  I hadn't come across Justine's blog, and I'm so glad we were paired.  I love her blog and all the crafts and DIY projects she posts about.  Have you seen the pallet wall she did in her sons room? I want one. 


When we received our box, and we opened it up it was all wrapped so pretty.  I thought to myself, "Oh man, I totally should have done that!" but I didn't think to.  Next time!  Everything was labeled with something that we were going to do together.  I loved it so much.  Justine was also super sweet and added a flower barrette for Emma.  

Max I loved everything, and every item was so thoughtful! I especially loved the envelope of crafts that she included for us!  Max favorite item was the Transformers shirt that Justine made!  Max is obsessed with Transformers at the moment.  I can't even tell you how many times we've watched Rescue Bots this past week.  

I already got my craft on!  Justine made a Washington state cutout with a map, and I was so excited! I've wanted to do this for the longest time!  I traced the state on the map and cut it out, glued the map to the cutout, and then framed it.  I love it next to our family picture in front of the Space Needle.  

Thanks Stephanie and Liz for a great Box Swap!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys liked everything! Also glad I got to know you and your wonderful blog a little bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all the thoughtful goodies! I can't wait to see the next project you blog about. Your blog inspires me to be more creative!

      Delete
  2. Love that craft idea! Looks great framed next to your pic of the space needle :) A++ to Justine for presentation. I love the wrapping job and the labels, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Justine is one crafty lady!!

      Delete
  3. Omgsh I love that state-shaped map!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It was my favorite part!

      Delete