3/21/15

#boyMomBoxSwap Buddy

I'm a sucker for a box swap exchange.  This is my fourth one, and I think my favorite because it included my favorite boy, Max.   Stephanie and Liz came up with the idea, and it's a great one. I hopped right over and signed up.  I'll be doing a link up post on March 30th (you lucky ducks get TWO posts that day, because it's also my last post for the 4 week fitness challenge!) showing off all the fun and thoughtful items that our buddy sent us.  I had a lot of fun putting together a box full of goodies for her and C. I can't wait for them to get it!  Let me introduce you to our buddy!

This is Justine

She blogs over at
Little Dove Creations


I love a good crafty blog, and this girl is one creative and crafty lady.  She is a mother to 3 sweet kiddos and just shared this news!  She also posted a picture of  a pallet that she's going to turn into something amazing, and I'm hoping she does a "How to" post, because I still haven't touched the pallet in our garage.  You should definitely check out her blog, because it's full of recipes, crafts for mamas to do and ones to do with kiddos, house inspiration, and she has a shop that you can purchase some of her adorable Little Dove Creations.  You can also find her on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the kind words Jen! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete