3/12/15

Random Thoughts

This week has been a draining one, and one that seems to be lasting forever.  I'm really missing my bff, Leslie, and selfishly wish her and the family lived here.  I can't believe it's already going to be two years since Max and K saw each other.  

Sunday was the Sounders home opener, and exactly one year to the day was their home opener last year.  It so crazy to me how much they've grown, especially Emma.  She was just a little baby, and now she's practically a teenager.  The Sounders came out in full force and gave a dominating performance with a 3-0 win.  Dempsey scored twice and Oba got the other with an Obaflip included.  Max was pretty stoked about the win and the flip.  


This guy had Picture Day on Wednesday so we went and got his hair cut.  He looked at pictures on Pinterest of what he wanted.  He no longer likes the spiky hair...seriously so grown up.  Wahhhh!


Cherry blossoms are in full bloom, and oh so pretty.  I want a backyard full of cherry blossoms. 

I've had Flat Stanley for a week and we took him all over.  He went to Kerry Park to get the best view of Seattle.  He went to the children's museum and had tons of fun. He was majorly impressed with the Space Needle. His most favorite thing he did though was go to Century Link.  He saw where the Sounders play and got his own custom made jersey.  I had way too much fun!  


I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment