3/17/15

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Happy St. Patrick's Day from my green wearing loves. 

A leprechaun came to visit the kiddos and left a little treat. 

Max was a blur of happiness. 

I love making any holiday magical for my kiddos.  Is it silly? Maybe, but they get so excited.  Thankfully Emma can't tell Max who is doing all the sneaky fun stuff around the house.  She just runs beside me squealing with excitement, and plays along when Max sees it for the first time.   Max has been asking for Lucky Charms every time we go down the cereal aisle, and I always say no.  He's also been asking for Big Hero 6 since we first saw it.  He plays Big Hero 6 at school with his friends.  He's Beymax.  The movie is really good.  When I picked it out at the store Emma kept saying, "Tank you! Tank you!" 

Speaking of Emma.  Oh my sweet, sweet girl didn't nap yesterday.  Then we had a friend come over for a play date and she played so hard with Max and H.  When it came to dinner time she just couldn't keep her eyes open. 





She passed out for about 30 minutes and then woke up fully recharged and ready to go.  This girl has so much energy.  

Hope your week is going well so far.  If you're going out and enjoying some green beer, have one for me! Day 17 of Whole30, means no green beer for me. Sad face.  Enjoy the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment