3/9/15

Week 1 Fit Challenge

#4weeksfit: Week 1

One whole week on Whole30, and I'm surviving.  I didn't know what would happen to me if I didn't have cheese, chocolate or coffee in my life.  I thought I would be in a corner binge eating M&Ms or something, but luckily that hasn't happened.  Please tell me that no such craving will take place in the next 23 days.  Please.

All 7 days I've been active.  From yardwork, to playing football and basketball with Max, organizing the garage, and workout dvds. We also had family visiting and we were out and about , and we walked A LOT.  I have never drank so much water in my life, nor have I eaten so many vegetables.  I practically live in the kitchen. Not really, but I spend quite some time in there prepping meals and making meals.  The thing with Whole30 is you have to plan your meals.  Plan, plan and plan some more.  I have leftovers that carry over to next days lunch.  So that's always a happy moment for me when I know I just have to warm up my meal.  High five me!

My meals look like this:

I don't mind eating eggs for breakfast. I like adding veggies in and having a fruit to go with it.  I haven't had one cup of coffee. I did have headaches the first few days, but those went away. I was so sluggishly tired as well, but if I stay active in the afternoon that seems to help. We did eat out with family and I thought it would be hard. The only thing that was hard was watching them eat cheesy goodness.  Honestly, the meals leave me satisfied. You're not suppose to weigh yourself, but for blogging purposes I'm doing so...don't tell. Week 1 I've lost 6 pounds! 

See you back next Monday!!








2 comments:

  1. Wow, 6 pounds in one week, that's awesome! Congrats on your progress so far and good luck!

    ReplyDelete