3/16/15

Week 2 Fit Challenge

Week 2 was a rough one.  Day 10-13 of Whole30 were H.A.R.D.  I had no energy and felt pretty crappy.  My workouts consisted of me doing housework and then laying on the floor while the kiddos played.  I would have stayed in bed all day.  I did not want to cook, and I just wanted to make a sandwich.  Bread, I miss you.   Then I woke up on Day 14, and holy crap I felt amazing!  I ran a slow 2 miles, and felt like a million bucks! I also came across this blog, and found some awesome recipes that I can't wait to try over the next 14 days.  My weight didn't change this week, but I measure myself and over the week I lost an inch off my waist, hips, and thighs...so I'd say that's pretty awesome.

Goals recap:

Drinks of choice being tea and water.  I'm doing so good with this goal.  I add cucumber or fruit to my water, and that really helps.  I start my day off and end my day with a cup of green tea. I do miss coffee though....

Working out 5 times a week: well week 2 that didn't happen.  At all.  I started off this week with a morning workout, and I'm hoping to get a few runs in this week once Ian gets home.  A sweet friend has gotten into running and she's posting pictures of races and medals.  She's totally inspiring me to get back to running, and sign up for a race.  It's crazy that next week it will be one year since I completed my first half marathon.  I want to get back to that.

Whole30: If you asked me a few days ago about Whole30, I was complaining and saying how over it I am.  Today, I have a new found determination to get through it!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment