5/30/15

A Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

Emma's Minnie Mouse birthday party was a success!  Everything turned out so good, and the company was even better!  She's only lucky little lady to have so many people who love her. 



My cousin, Abby, decorated Emma's cake.  My touch on the cake were those awesome looking Fruit by the Foot bows. Thank you Pinterest. 

A moment captured by my sweet friend. 

Once the party was over we went outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather and some family time.  Max was showing Emma how to ride her scooter.  To say she loves her helmet would be an understatement.  She threw a tantrum when we told her she had to take it off to go to bed. 

Water table fun means water fight. 

Right after this picture, Max filled up a bucket and threw water on me. 

Such a great birthday party for our sweet girl.  I can't believe she turns 2 tomorrow.


2 comments: