5/30/15

Emma Turns Two!

I can't believe this girl is TWO.  I look at her now, and she seems so much older.  She acts like a diva who is 13.  She is a chatter box who is bossy.  She's quick to say, "Sorry!"  She gives the best hugs, and kisses you on the cheek and sweetly says, "No wipey!" (Daddy taught her this because she loves to wipe off kisses.) She definitely has attitude like you wouldn't believe, and puts her hands on her hips when she means business.  She has the sweetest laugh.   When we were talking about her turning two I asked her if it was going to be "terrible two" or "terrific twos" and she tilted her head to think and then said, "Terrible!"  I believe her. 

Emma Girl,
Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!  I feel like I blinked twice and here you are at two years old.  You are a feisty little girl and so sassy.  You make us giggle with your silliness.  We love watching you dance to what ever song happens to be playing.  You take music very serious, and you close your eyes and feel it.  It's quite a sight to watch.  Life has been so good with you, and you make us all so happy.  We love you to the moon and back! 

Birthday Survey
Favorite Food
Beans and rice
Favorite sport:
Whatever Max happens to be playing, she has to be part of.  
Favorite show:
Anything Tinker Bell 
Best Friend:
Max (and Mommy. duh) 
Favorite thing to learn right now:
Singing the ABCs and counting to 10
The thing i do most awesomely is:
Dance like no one is watching.  The girl can move! 
If I could go anywhere in the world:
Any place that has sand. 
Favorite color:
Blue...you ask her what color something is, and it's always blue. 
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
Something in the Arts.  The girl loves music. 
Current favorite song:
What Does a Fox Say.....most annoying song ever. 
Favorite book:
Llama Llama books
Three words that describe me:
Sassy, silly, sweet
My favorite season:
Summer, because I'm pretty sure she could live outside walking barefoot.  
Favorite snack:
Trader Joe Rockets or a tortilla
One food that I dislike:
She loves food. 
If I had one wish it would be..:
She would listen to music nonstop while playing in the sand barefoot. 



For cuteness overload...

1 comment: