5/27/15

Life Lately

Another month is coming to an end.  I always say this, but time is going by so fast.   We've been pretty busy since getting back from NM.  Max has had tball games, and let me tell you he is getting so good!!  He can hit the ball into the outfield, make stops and tag kiddos out.  It's so cute to watch.  He also stays in his position now and won't go run after the ball if it's not near him.  


Emma had my phone and I found this picture along with 10 others that looked exactly like this. 

This girl turns TWO on Sunday.  We're having a Minnie Mouse themed party for her.  The red Minnie, because last years party was too much pink.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some of my craftiness going on. 

The weather was beautiful today.  When the sun is out, it calls for playing in the water while I'm water the grass.  The giggles.  These are my favorite days. 


Such a little stud....

and my sweet girl who was taking her posing seriously. 

Hope you are having a great week! 


2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! I've probably commented that before...but I'm saying it again! I remember playing in the sprinkler when I was little, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete