5/29/15

My Girl

Emma opened her birthday gift from her Grandmom, Grandpa, Uncle and Auntie last night.  When she saw the Elsa gown and crown, she gasped.  Right in that moment I was so giddy being a mommy to a little girl.  I put her into her gown, and she looked down and said, "Ooh wow!" and touched the Elsa pendant.  My heart could have exploded watching her turn into a little princess.  

Emma is a tough girl.  She likes to push her brother around, play in the sand, play superheroes, and do all things that Max does.  Ian says she's going to be his little tomboy.  I'm completely fine with that too, but when my rough and tough little girl put on her dress and crown for the first time...it was a special moment that I wish I would have captured in a video.  

She held up her dress in her hands and twirled until she was dizzy.  Then she looked at Max and started to chase him around the room.  

That's my girl.   





4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so so cute! Love her little poses in the gown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! My girls are the same way, loving girly dresses and things, but ready to be tough at a moment's notice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have to be tough with older brothers! At least Emma does! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete