5/1/15

On Fridays We Wear Stripes

It's Friday and the beginning of a new month. May.  This month our baby girl turns TWO, we'll have been in Washington for two years, my brother graduates from high school and Max graduates from preschool.  All. The. Tears.  Speaking of tears, have you guys watched Grey's Anatomy?  I honestly haven't watched the show in years.  I watched last weeks episode and last nights episode.  The covers of Chasing Cars had me straight up sobbing.  That's mine and Ian's wedding song.  Way to kill off Dr. McDreamy to my favorite song.  I know, it's only a tv show, but still it was so sad. 

Back to reality.  It's suppose to be sunny here until Tuesday, so we will of course be soaking in the vitamin D and living outside.  Today we had lunch at the park followed by some major playing.  Tonight Max has t-ball practice and tomorrow a game.  Have I mentioned how much he loves t-ball?  

  On Friday we wear stripes. 

Being super cute and picking me flowers. 

She was walking with sass and her hands on her hips, but I missed
that photo opportunity. 

Watch me hang Mommy!


Fitness update: I've been doing the bikini series from Tone it Up.  Not that I'll be buying a bikini anytime soon...or ever.    I also signed up for a race!  The Sounders are doing a 9k, and it sounds like fun, so I thought I'd give it a go!  I have until August to make my way up to running 5.5 miles.  I think it's doable, and I'm excited! 

Hope you all have a great weekend!! Happy May! 





No comments:

Post a Comment