5/13/15

We Have a Graduate

It seems like just yesterday I was taking this guy to his first day of Pre-k....


Now here we are at his last day of pre-k.  How we got here so fast, I don't know.  I think I'll be saying that sentence a lot as Max and Emma grow up. 

He would have graduated with his class today, but we're heading to NM for my brother's high school graduation.  His teacher was nice enough to let us watch the dress rehearsal.  I cried.  I started crying on Monday night as I watched him sleep. Then I pretty much couldn't stop.  We watched him walk in with his class and they sang "You Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story.  All the tears.  It was so adorable.  His teacher then gave him his diploma and cap to wear.  Again, all the tears. 

Our preschool graduate. 


1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! Congrats to him and your brother! I'm headed to my fiance's sister's college graduation this weekend.

    ReplyDelete