6/26/15

4th of July Fun & Food

There's a house in our neighborhood that has a fake cow in their yard.  They decorate this cow for all the holidays.  Max loves to see it all festive and always asks which holiday is coming up.  The cow is decorated very patriotically right now, and both kids will ohh and awww at the colors.  I want a fake cow to decorate for them.

Since we have no cow, I thought we'd do some fun activities of our own!   We will definitely be making this cute flag hand print.  Doubles as a decoration! 
Patriotic Hand Print Flag Craft at B-Inspired Mama
B-Inspired Mama

Fireworks in a jar?!  Hello fun! I know Max and Emma will love this activity!  Heck, I think I'm going to love this activity.

I Can Teach My Child


Everyone loves festive food right?  Who wouldn't want to have some firework pancakes for breakfast and firecracker hotdogs for lunch?  Followed by some yummy rice krispie treats!

What festive things do you have planned for the 4th of July?  You can find all these pins on my 4th of July board on Pinterest. 



1 comment:

  1. That cow in your neighbor's yard sounds so funny! Fireworks in a jar would be really fun, I think I'd even enjoy that as an adult!

    ReplyDelete