6/8/15

Our Weekend and a Survey

This weekend was Max's last tball game.  Tear.  He played so well, and afterwards they had a party!  Each kiddo even got a trophy and they were so happy!  It was so cute.


Later that night we had a BBQ and the kiddos played with the water table, which turned into a water fight.  After this picture they came after me! 



Sunday we went to the Mariners game.  We got there at 10:40 to get in line before the door opened at 11:10. (The game didn't start until 1:10)  As soon as the doors opened we made our way to the field to walk around.  It was so cool, and Max was in awe of everything he saw.  Ian and I kept looking at each other with the cheesiest grins.  Considering we were there about 2 1/2 hours before the game started, I was impressed that Emma lasted until the 4th inning.  The minute we were in the car she was asleep.  Max had a blast with his teammates, and the amount of sugar he had  while watching the 4 innings was also impressive.




This was floating around Facebook, and I thought I might as well play along! 

1. What is something mom always says to you? 
Stop it. 

2. What makes mom happy? 
When I listen. 

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't listen. 

4. How does your mom make you laugh? 
When you say a funny word. 

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Uhhhh....a girl. 

6. How old is your mom?
33 

7. How tall is your mom? 
Big, I mean small. 

8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
Take me to the park. 

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? 
You mean when I'm sleeping? Umm...watch a movie. 

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 
When you get your mail for teaching. (My teaching certificate)

11. What is your mom really good at? 
Spelling words. 

12. What is your mom not very good at? 
Messing up letters. 

13. What does your mom do for a job? 
You make food for us. 

14.What is your mom's favorite food? 
Oatmeal

15.What makes you proud of your mom? 
When you say I love you. 

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? 
What's her name. The girl that Gru likes. 

17. What do you and your mom do together? 
Make cookies. 

18. How are you and your mom the same? 
I don't know. We take showers. That's the same. 

19. How are you and your mom different? 
We don't do our hair the same way. 

20. How do you know your mom loves you? 
You always tell me. 

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? 
When he puts on a movie for you. 

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Target. 

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Maybe like 22. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad the Mariners game was fun! I love that survey! I saw one person post it on Facebook. The answers are so funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was laughing the entire time he was answering!

      Delete