6/2/15

Sounders Match and a Video

On Sunday, which Max kept reminding us was "Emma's actual birthday." I decided to take the kiddos to the Sounders game.  We haven't gone to one yet this season, because I'm still pretty traumatized after taking both to a game last year, and having that be tons of not fun.  I was ready for Sunday.  I charged their batteries for their leap pads in case they got bored. I knew Max would be fine, but it was Emma who I wasn't sure about....

Ian let me know before the game that he had put us in a suite, which was awesome because then Emma could run wild if she wanted to.  He also gave us passes to get some yummy food.  It was all very nice, but trying to keep Emma close to me while I was filling the container with food for them wasn't the easiest.  She's in the whole "I don't want to hold your hand even though there are tons of people around" phase, and it's a rough one.  By the time we got to our seats I was a frazzled mess. 

When the game started both kiddos were excited and into the match.  Emma almost lasted the first whole half before I pulled out her leap pad.   The game itself was a good one.  The Sounders were down 0-1, and then they came back to win 2-1!  The fans are insanely loud, especially when the Sounders score so Emma freaked out after the first goal.  When the second one happened she was clapping and laughing.  

Mommy, I'm sooooo excited to watch the Sounders play! 

Intently watching with his awesome hair. 

We kept asking her how old she was and she would say, "Two!" Then she would point to her shirt. 

Selfie during the match.  He's so cute! 

Acting like she owned the suite.  She was a little too comfortable. 

Emma's birthday weekend was a great one!  I still can't believe my baby is two!

My Girl




2 comments:

  1. How cool that you got to go to such an exciting game, and that you were in a suite! I love his blue and green hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to lie, watching it from a suite was so awesome with our wild 2 year old!

      Delete