7/17/15

Friday Favorites

This week has gone by fast.   Not that I'm upset about it, but the countdown until I go back to work (and Max goes to Kinder) is going to start soon, and I want to enjoy every single second.  

Some favorite moments from the week:

Homemade meatballs.  I found a recipe on Pinterest, and got to work.  I ended up making baked meatball subs for dinner with a salad, and it was pretty delicious. 
measuring spoons | Anthropologie

I was trying to be sneaky when I was taking a picture of Max and Emma holding hands, but Max turned and looked at me.  These kids are so flippin cute.  We had such a good time at Kelsey Creek Farm.  I see a few more concerts in the park in our future. 


After dinner we let the kiddos decide what we do as a family.  It's usually a family walk or we play games.  Last night though, Max wanted to play soccer.  We went to a park near by and the kids ran wild.   Bedtime was a breeze, because they were wiped out! 

This moment hasn't happened yet, but my cousin is coming to visit us on Tuesday, and I'M SO EXCITED.  I can't wait to show her around and do all the touristy things with her.   I love this picture of us.  I can't wait to see her! 

I hope your week was a good one! 

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you and your cousin is so cute! I love those measuring spoons from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love baking just so I can use the measuring spoons. The measuring cups are just as pretty. I need to get them!

      Delete