7/10/15

Friday Fun

Today if you buy a dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, you get a second dozen for 78 cents.  I couldn't pass up this yummy deal.  Max and Emma are lovers of doughnuts with sprinkles.  So they were pretty excited about our early morning adventure.  We got there and there wasn't anyone there, and then a rush of people came in.  It was kind of crazy!  People love doughnuts and good deals! 


Max picked off a sprinkle and said, "Mmmm I love sparkles." I didn't correct him. 

We saw doughnuts being made, and the excitement coming from Max and Emma was so cute and funny.  People were watching them watch the doughnuts.  

Max said he loves coming to Christmas Kreme.  Who could blame him? Again, I didn't correct him, because the doughnuts do look like pretty, little, yummy gifts ready to be eaten. 

I suggest you drive straight to a Krispy Kreme if you have one near you and go buy 2 dozen doughnuts.  You won't be sorry. 

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. So much want! I've never had anything except the original glazed. If I got two dozen though, I'd get some variety... I love that Max calls them sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm freezing some of the donuts, because even though I'm so not sorry we went, my waistline is so sorry! The catch was that the 2nd dozen was original glazed. Still so good!

      Delete
  2. We didn't make it! So glad you got your donuts! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! I'm glad you posted about it this week!

      Delete
  3. What!? A second dozen for 78 cents!? ...Excuse me while I reference the google machine for the closest Krispy Kreme! Thank you for adding to my fat girl status! :)

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here to help! Haha :)

      Delete