7/8/15

Never a Dull Moment

Today we went to the park.  The past couple days it hasn't been ridiculously hot like it has been, so being outside was enjoyable. There were a few kiddos there playing.  Max made friends with a little boy who wanted to play soccer with him.  Emma was playing and I was following her around.  I had on flip flops, which I normally wear to the park.  I don't know how it happened, but a big wood chip went through my flip flop and right into my heel.  I silently cursed and then hobbled to a near by bench.  By the time I sat down blood was pouring out every where.  I say pouring because it was a flowing and the kids were looking at me with horror in their eyes.  Emma kept saying, "Oh no Mommy!" I managed to clean it up, and a lovely mom ran to her car and brought me a first aid kit.  I bandaged up by foot, and all was well on the playground again.  It hurts like a mother to walk, but I'm hoping it won't hurt too long.  Never a dull moment. 

I french braided Emma's hair today.  I definitely need more practice. 

My boy.  I realized today that I go back to work on his birthday. Sad. 

Emma brought me flowers after my bleeding fiasco. 

So I bought her a doughnut. 


Happy Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I'm glad that other mom brought you a first aid kit! I've been so happy with the lower temperatures the past couple days!

    ReplyDelete