7/19/15

Our Weekend

Saturday morning started bright and early for us.  We headed to Bainbridge Island.  Ian was going golfing with his boss man and a coworker, while the kiddos and I hung out with the wives and their kids.  The view of the Seattle skyline just never ever gets old.  I think I love it more every time I see it.  

The kiddos had so much fun with their friends.  They enjoyed a snack on the patio while watching the golfers come by.  It was pretty cool.  They were able to see Ian and the guys golf at hole 1, and they were so excited. 


On the ferry ride back this girl had been asleep, but woke up and was happy to see the water.  Messy hair, don't care. 

We had banana bread while at the boss man's house and the kids loved it.  So on Sunday morning I made banana muffins.  Emma thought they were cupcakes, and I didn't correct her.  Eat up little one!  We also made another batch of the banana peanut butter popsicles, because we can't get enough of those! 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! It's so hot today (93 freaking degrees) and we're trying to keep cool.  

Linking up with Biana!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh today was WAY too hot! Apparently it was the hottest day of the year so far. I hope it doesn't get any hotter! I want to go back to Bainbridge, that view is gorgeous! Those muffins look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 3 year anniversary!! I added the link to the banana muffins in case you wanted the recipe!

      Delete