7/21/15

Rain and Doughnuts

This pretty much summed up our Monday.  Emma was mad because I told her no, and when she hears that word she falls to the floor in her dramatic fashion.  I tell you this girl is too sassy and drama filled for her own good.  If this is a little taste of what she's going to be like as a teen, lord help us all.  

This morning we woke up to rain and clouds in the sky.  I love it! We went for doughnuts before hitting the theater for the $1 summer movie.  Max, of course, had to have the Sounders doughnut.  


Emma went with the Rainbow Sprinkle doughnut.  Very good choice. 

We paid a total of $3 for us to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman, which we love.  It's on Netflix and we've watched it more than a handful of times.  We lasted 27 minutes.  Max wanted to know if it was okay to leave when the movie was playing, not that he wanted to leave he was just asking.  By his asking that was him saying he did in fact want to leave.  So we left....

Today my cousin comes into town!!!  I'm so, so excited!!  I can't wait to show her around the city that I absolutely love.  Oh, the fun that will be had!!! 

Have a wonderful rest of your week!  

2 comments:

  1. I've had Top Pot at work, but it is on my list to actually go there in person to look at all the donuts they have and get one (or a dozen?). I didn't know there was a $1 movie theater around! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regal Theaters have a summer program where they show an older movie for $1 on Tuesdsys and Wednesdays at 10 am. Pretty awesome!

      Delete