8/21/15

A Great Day

Yesterday was a big day in our household.  I went back to work, and more importantly Max turned FIVE! I felt really good in the morning.  No feeling like crying, which is always a good thing.  I got the kiddos ready and they were so excited to go to their friend's house.  I dropped them off, and I was still feeling good.  Max gave me a hug and kiss.  Emma gave me a hug and kiss.  Then as I'm talking to my friend I see Emma hang her head down and walk away sad.  Break my heart.  

I got to the school where my meeting were going to be all day, and all of a sudden it hit me.  I'm not going to be with my babies all day.  Emma was sad.  I'm a new person at the district.  I'm not going to know anyone at the meetings.  I don't even know where to go.  I called Ian and I started crying.  All the tears.. He gave me a pep talk, and off I went following the swarm of  new teachers into the building.

The kids had a great day.  I had a great day. 

We celebrated our boy.

We got him golf clubs, and we had to go right away to the park to try them out. 

He takes everything so seriously and his swing is one of them. 

Our little golfer!


Happy Friday friends!  I have another day of meetings.  Tomorrow I also have a day of meetings, which I'm actually looking forward to! I hope you have a great day and weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Max perfecting his swing. Sooo cute. :) I hope your first day went well after your pep talk with Ian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Meetings have been pretty great!

      Delete