8/25/15

Emma Goes to Daycare


I knew this day was coming. I kept talking to Emma about her going to school and how much fun she was going to have with her new friends.   Then the morning came...we were in a rush. I brought her to her class. She started crying, I started crying, and it was terrible.  I couldn't even talk about her being in daycare, because I was a mess.  I missed my girl.  

Even though she cried when I dropped her off, she did great!  Today, Ian dropped her off, which will be the normal from here on out, and she cried for a second and then went to the table for breakfast.  The girl loves her food.  Her teacher said normally kiddos have a tough 2nd day, because they know what to expect.  That wasn't the case of Emma!  They said she had a fantastic day, which makes me feel so much better.  Tomorrow and Friday she won't be staying the whole day, because I don't work either day, but I want her to go for a few hours to continue to get use to her new school., 

I got my class list today and I have 22 kiddos.  22!  I can't even wrap my head around the fact that the most I'll have is 28.  In AZ we had well over 30 and that was the norm. 22 is a dream.  Meet the Teacher is Thursday.  I can't wait to meet my kiddos and Max to meet his teacher and new classmates.  Fun times!!

I'm so proud of Max and Emma.  They are growing up so fast! 

Happy Tuesday friends! 


4 comments:

  1. So glad she is adjusting well! See you Thursday night. 22 is crazy low!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! See you Thursday!!

      Delete
  2. So glad she had a better second day! And 22 kids is great, what a nice class size; I can't even imagine having over 30, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! I'm so excited for less than 30 kids!

      Delete