8/20/15

Max Turns 5



Birthday Survey in Max's Words
Favorite Food
Peanut butter and honey sandwich. (The boy could eat this for every meal.)
Favorite sport:
I like t-ball, because I can hit the ball far!
Favorite show:
Miles from Tomorrowland
Best Friend:
Dane
Favorite thing to learn right now:
Learning soccer moves at Sounders camp.  (This was back in June, and he's still talking about it!)
The thing i do most awesomely is:
Playing t-ball, because I can hit the ball really really hard. 
If I could go anywhere in the world:
Chuck E. Cheese (He thought about this for 2 seconds and said that, and then burst into laughter.)
Favorite color:
Yellow because it's the color of Pittsburgh Steelers. (Oh, his Daddy is going to be so proud!)
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
A Sounders player and score lots of goals. 
Current favorite song:
Dynamite (He danced to this song on Just Dance a million times, and when he hears it on the radio he'll yell, "It's my song!")
Favorite book:
The Hungry Caterpillar 
Three words that describe me:
Happy, silly and loving (I chose the last word)
My favorite season:
Spring because it rains and we can drink the water from the rain.  (LoLing)
Favorite snack:
Cereal bars, the strawberry kind! 
One food that I dislike:
Green beans because I don't think I'll like it because they are green.  It's why they call them green beans. 
If I had one wish it would be..:
I would wish for a pet.  A doggie!


Dear Max,
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  I can't believe you're FIVE!  This is going to be such an exciting year for you!  You start Kindergarten, and whole new chapter is about to begin.  I can't wait to see you in the hallways at school.  You are such a bright boy who loves to learn.  You are also a boy that loves sports.  All sports.  I can't wait to see what great things you do this year.  I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever. 
Love,
Mommy


In case you wanted to read about Max all day....
Four
Three
Two
One
Max's Birth Story

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Max! I love his green bean and Chuck E. Cheese answers. Also Sounders camp was in JUNE?! I remember seeing pictures you posted and I can't believe it was that long ago! This summer has gone by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! He's had a great day!

      Delete