9/2/15

Life Lately

Today was the first day of school, and it couldn't have been more amazing. I have 22 kiddos, and I think they are going to be a great bunch!  I'm so exhausted though, but looking forward to tomorrow!

Life: So I painted Emma's fingers and toes for the first time, and she kept saying, "Oh, purddy Mommy!"  Then the nail polish came off, and she was beyond angry.  It caused the biggest meltdown, so we had to paint her nails again. 

The Sounders had a fan appreciation for those kiddos who went to Sounders Camp this summer.  The kiddos were able to watch them practice and get autographs.  They also did raffles.  Max won an autographed jersey with the team's autographs.  Lucky boy!  He got in the line that Oba was in for autographs, and was so excited because Oba is his favorite player.  When I picked him up that day, he couldn't stop talking about his day.  Every sentence ended with, "...and then!"

Today Max had his Kinder meeting with his teacher, who I love, and it went so great!  I'm so excited that he is at my school.  I think this year is going to be such an amazing experience for him. 

He had to draw a self portrait and write his name.  I was dying over the cuteness of his drawing.  He was so serious.  I love that he drew himself under a blue sky, and he's happy.  

Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Emma's cute little painted fingers and toes! And I'm glad you had a good first day. It's so cool that Max got to go to fan appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I LOVE my school. I think Emma is going to want her nails painted all the time now. Diva.

      Delete