9/8/15

Max's First Day of Kindergarten


Today was the big day! I can't believe my sweet boy is in Kindergarten! It feels like we just brought him home from the hospital, and I blinked a few times and we're here on his first day of school.  Ian was the lucky one who dropped him off, because it was his first day, and I was in the classroom with my kiddos.  I didn't have time to sob it up, because I'had a classroom full of distractions!

I saw this back to school survey on Shay's blog, and thought it would be fun to do with Max. 




1. How old are you?
5
2. What is your favorite color?
Red
3. What is your favorite food?
Peanut butter and honey sandwich
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Miles from Tomorrow Land
5. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because Santa Claus comes! 
6. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Go to the park!
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Go on a family walk!
8. What is your favorite thing to do with Emma?
Read books.
9. What are you most excited about this year in kindergarten?
Listening to books in the listening center. (He saw this at Lakeshore Learning Center)
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Seattle Sounders player. 
11. What is your favorite movie?
Big Hero 6
12. What is your favorite toy/stuffed animal?
My Curious George. 
13. What is your favorite thing to wear?
My Sounders shirt.
14. Who are you going to marry when you grow up?
I don't want to do that. 
15. What are you going to name your kids when you grow up?
Ian for a boy, and David for a girl.





I picked him up after school and he was all smiles.  He said he had a great day, and is excited about going back tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, "David for a girl" cracked me up. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Week one is in the books and he loves it!

      Delete