10/11/15

Family Fun

Max came home from school Thursday, and he had TWO Panther Paws.  Kiddos get PAWS when they are following school expectations.  He was so excited that he had gotten two in one day.  One was from his music teacher, and the other from his class teacher.  #proudmama

Friday I took the kiddos to see Hotel Transylvania 2 in 3D.  I had taken Max to see the first one in AZ with his BFF, and so watching this one brought back those memories.  I miss our friends in AZ.  The movie was super cute.  Max and Emma got a kick out of watching the moving in 3D and feeling like you could touch the movie.  I know we're supposed to recycle the glasses, but if I'm paying a million dollars to see a 3D movie, we're keeping the glasses.  The kids have been playing with them nonstop since we got home on Friday.  

Saturday we ventured out into the pouring rain and went to Redhook Brewery in Woodinville.   This place is so good.  I had the pumpkin porter with my meal, and it was tasty!  I'd definitely order another.  

This beauty was so darn good.  We all ate it up in about 2.5 seconds.  This led us to wanting to make our own pretzels at home...

and we did.  We watched the Coyotes beat the Penguins.  We like both teams, but we were hoping the Yotes would get the win.  Max loves that there's a player named Max.  After the Yotes game we then watched Hocus Pocus.  Emma calls it Pocus Pocus.  If you ask her to repeat it she might say Pocus Poocus. It's the cutest and funniest thing.  I looooove the movie.  I was laughing and enjoying the heck out of it.  I don't think Max is at the age where he appreciates it's greatness.  

Today we're going bowling.  Then it's football.  Obviously.  The Steelers don't play until tomorrow.  We're also painting pumpkins, which is a tradition.  We've done it every year since Max's first Halloween.  

No comments:

Post a Comment