10/18/15

#SundayFunday

This past week at work we were talking about the future and going to college with our students.  I ended the week with showing them my college graduation picture.  They saw it, and said, "Ohhh, that's you?!  Then they let me know how young I looked, which turned into a conversation about my age now.  Fun times.  Ten years ago.  I swear it was just a few years ago that I graduated. 

Emma's school had their Fall Festival and it was the cutest thing ever.  The kiddos were able to walk around and pick our pumpkins.  They had a great food set up.  The mini fudge pieces were their favorites.  Every time Emma saw one of her little friends she would get so excited and jump up and down.  

There was a photo area, and both kids had a blast. 

Yesterday Ian told me to go out for some "me time".  I went and got a manicure, coffee, and then ran errands.  It was a glorious two hours. Glorious. 

I drove by the pretty trees that I've been loving since the first day of Fall and the leaves are falling. 


Today we're watching football, and the Sounders play as well.  If they win, we are in the playoffs! There are also two lovely pumpkins that will be carved today.  #sundayfunday

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment