10/7/15

The Mighty Mug

I was lucky enough to be able to try out The Mighty Mug, and I have to say my life is forever changed.  You know I love my coffee, and nowt hat I'm back to work I start my day off with a cup of coffee in hand.  Always.  I never leave home without it.  

The Mighty Mug is one that won't fall over.  I know, crazy right?  I was a bit skeptical, because how was a mug going to grip to my desk and not fall over?!  The day I got it, I tried it right away.  It does not fall over!  I was impressed.  Not only does the stainless steel mug keep my coffee warm for up to 6 hours (if it lasts that long!), but when students walk by and accidentally hit the table or the mug itself, it doesn't tip over and spill.  All the heart eye emojis for this mug.  They also have a variety of products to choose from, and I have a few I want to buy for Christmas gifts or keep for myself! 


Isn't it pretty??  The bottom of the mug sticks to any flat surface. No spills. Fits in your car holder.  Keeps hot drinks warm for up to 6 hours and cold drinks cold for up to 12 hours.  If you have little hands around your cup of coffee, you need one of these mugs in your life. 

Friends!  If you want a chance to win one of your own Mighty Mugs, then go HERE and enter!!  Good luck!  Entries will be collected through October 20th! 






No comments:

Post a Comment