11/28/15

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 can go in the books as a good one.  I made everything, and towards the end I was getting a tad bit stressed.  I love how the Food Network people tell you to make some things ahead of time and then just pop it into the oven the day of.  Sounds great, but I only have one oven, not five so that didn't work for me.  I'll ask for a couple of ovens from Santa. :)

My sister in law painted this and sent it to me.  The heart is chalk board paint, and I used a chalk pen that I'll be posting about soon!  Love it!

Family football game.  Emma and Ian vs. Pap-pap and Max.  

Going over the play that would score them a touchdown. 

Touchdown celebration!!  I have to say his celebration dance is way more cute than Cam Newton's celebration dances. 

Family walk after dinner...before pie time. 

I did manage to burn myself.  It looks a lot worse today.  It was worth the pain, because everything turned out pretty great! 

I have lots more pictures to share, but I'll wait to do that for another post.  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment