12/19/15

Blogger Gift Exchange

So I meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot.  Yesterday was the last day of school for 2015, and I was just a tad bit excited!  Then last night was the Ian's holiday party for work, and I may have had a few too many adult beverages....and well here we are on Saturday.  I have the worst headache, but feeling happy!

I love blogger gift exchanges.  I've done a handful, and it's so fun.  I'm linking up with Mattie and Olya for a little Blogger Christmas Cheer Gift Exchange!

When I opened the gift from Christina, I was like, "Woah! This is totally me!" Everything in the box I would have purchased for myself.  Everything was so thoughtful.

I love the Foodnetwork.  Giada and Pioneer Woman are my favorite.  Favorite I tell you.  When I opened the two small bowls I let out a squeal of excitement.  I LOVE the new dishware line from Pioneer Woman, and I want it all.  The nail polish is perfect for the holiday season.  The gold one is really a pretty rose gold.

The notepad to write down my shopping list is so cute.  The clothespins with tiny trees on them....beyond cute.  I love the gold striped cards and the posts cards are so beautiful!

Thank you Christina for the awesomely, thoughtful gift! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My blogger buddy was so thoughtful!

      Delete
  2. Love the gifts you got! Those bowls are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty! Thanks for organizing the gift exchange!

      Delete
  3. Those bowls are so cute!!! I think I need some. Love the rest of the gifts too, and the little drawstring bag it came in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Christina went above and beyond! Thanks for organizing the gift exchange. So fun!!

      Delete
  4. Glad you loved everything :) The PW kitchenware stuff is getting hard to come by unless one wants plates, that's the one thing from her collection I can find easily!

    ReplyDelete