12/7/15

Holiday Spirit

This morning (Saturday) we were feeling the holiday spirit.  We decorated up a storm.  Max and Emma were giggling and dancing to Christmas music.  It was such a fun time.

My little elves. 

Max wanted the banner to say "Happy Christmas"  I told him it's either Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays.  He finally settled Merry Christmas. 

We set up the Nativity.  When I came back into the room Max and Emma were so excited to show me the animals that they added.  Apparently Alaskan animals were present at the birth of Jesus.  

We also made some snowman footprints. 

I had all sorts of plans for today.  Going and getting a tree was the main thing I wanted to do, but it's been raining all day.  This type of weather calls for snuggling on the couch watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate.  There's always tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Those hats are a favorite of theirs this time of year!

      Delete