12/14/15

It's Santa!

Today Max and Emma saw Santa, and they were both excited! We waited in a short line, and when they caught a glimpse of him, Emma jumped up and down and yelled, "Daddy! It's Santa!!"  When it was their turn to sit on his lap, they both walked right over to him and got on his lap.  Ian helped Max climb up, but Emma just walked to him with her arms open to be picked up.  It was the cutest thing.  They both smiled it up and told Santa that they want a toy boat for Christmas.  When Santa gave them a candy cane, Emma turned to him and said, "Thank you Santa!"  It could have melted the coldest of hearts.  I was a giddy, giggling mess over how adorable they were.




For giggles you can find last years picture here.

I love these two so much. 

Sparkle came from the North Pole with letters from Santa!!

The letters told both kids they are on the nice list.  Big eyes and gasps of excitement from both!  Max's letter included telling him great job on getting Panther Paws at school.  Max freaked out and yelled, "How does he know?!" 

My bff, Leslie, sent me this ornament.  She knows me all too well.  #starbuckslover

Hope you had a great weekend friend! 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love that Emma put her arms out for Santa to pick her up! Too cute. I also love their plaid. :) The letters from Santa are awesome...I think Christmas through the eyes of a child is the best. That ornament is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Santa pictures are perfect! So cute!

    ReplyDelete