1/17/16

A Great Visit

This past week my brother was here, and it was a great week.  He was such a help, and Max and Emma loved having him here.  Emma came with me to the airport to drop him off and she was fine until she saw him go into the airport.  She cried from that moment until we got home.  Poor girl.

I took the day off of work to spend the day with him.  Max and Emma also played hooky so that we could have some fun.  We went bowling.  Emma was doing great, but towards the end she wanted all the turns she could have to make all her pins fall down.  When I told her she only gets two, all hell broke loose.   She was scream crying, and I think my brother was embarrassed/stressed out with the scene she was putting on.  I didn't bat an eye.  #parenthood





Friday night I made a homemade pizza.  I've never made pizza dough before, but found a recipe that didn't call for yeast.  It came out good, but I think next time I'll spread garlic butter or put some other spices on the dough itself to give it some flavor.  

Yesterday we went to the Sky View Observatory on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Tower.  It's such an amazing view.  I see many future visits when we have family visiting us. 

Photo cred goes to Antonio. 



Max carried his Terrible Towel with him all day yesterday.  It only made sense to show our Steeler pride looking over the city of Seattle. 

Today this kid is ready for the game.  He's been playing football nonstop. I hoping for a great game that isn't too stressful. Happy game makes for a happy husband.  

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  Go Steelers! 

4 comments:

  1. I loved Skyview! We went right before we moved away...such a bittersweet goodbye to Seattle for us. That pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it's taken us so long to go there! So pretty! I need to find seasoning for the dough...it was definitely bland. Oops. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you had a nice visit and I love seeing the Terrible Towel in Seattle!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love seeing in Seattle as well!! :)

      Delete