1/2/16

Blogger Love

I love to share some blogger love on here every now and then.  If you are looking for some new blogs to follow, then I have a some for you to read up on!

You all know my love for blogs.  I heart eye emoji so many.  So. Many.  Jessica posted this on New Years, and the video is the sweetest.  Can we please be friends?

I got a Naked2 Palette over the holiday with a gift card I got for my birthday.  I've been looking up tutorials on my fave blogs for some inspiration.  Kate didn't use the Naked2, but there are similar colors in the palette that can be used, and I definitely want to try...maybe for a date night.

I came across a tweet about the January Meal Plan from The Gracious Wife, and I am excited to try it out!  She has a meal plan for breakfast, snack and dinner.  I love that there will be leftovers so we can take for lunch the next day.  Yum! Today I'm making her crockpot broccoli and cheddar soup.  Our house smells so good.

Mattie shared about her first look with her now hubby and the happiness shown through the pictures.  Lovely.  I wish Ian and I had done this!  It's such a special moment between the bride and groom that they get to share.  How gorgeous is her wedding dress?

Rachel shared the gender of first baby (and name!).  They found out just before Christmas, which made me think of when we found out we were having a girl.  I love her dress she has on by the Christmas tree.  Pretty!

Happy Reading!


5 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you for the blogger love!! :) I was so excited when I read Rachel's gender and name reveal too! Michael and I have been talking baby names to death (we have 2-3 girl names and one boy name...we want to have another boy name in case we have two boys but we just can't agree on boy names!).

    I need to go check out that meal plan. I'm always looking for ideas...plus I love leftovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always had Max for a boy name, but could never agree on a girl name. It took forever for us to settle on Emma. I wanted Ava and Ian wanted Mia.

      Delete
  2. Nice! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her meal plan! It really is helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made 3 of her recipes and I LOVE them all. I also love that there are leftovers. Thanks for tweeting about her monthly meal plan!

      Delete