1/1/16

New Years Eve

My best nine of 2015.  I jumped on the bandwagon and decided to play with all the other cool kids on Instagram.  Some pretty great memories if I do say so myself.  Our trip to Krispy Kreme, Celebratory margarita when I accepted my teaching job, getting certified to teach in WA, Max and Emma seeing Santa, Emma showing off her Elsa dress she got for her birthday, celebrating our 7 year anniversary with being all mushy, the magical sleigh ride in Leavenworth, TSwift's concert, and Emma girl falling asleep while she was eating because she skipped her nap that day.  Great memories.

Yesterday I made the crescent roll buffalo chicken wreath thing that Tip Hero was showing.  When it came time to make it, I couldn't find the video anywhere.  So I went to my trusty Pinterest and found a similar recipe.  It''s tasty!  Approved by all in the house.  I thought for sure it would be too spicy for Max and Emma with the buffalo wing sauce, but they ate it up.

We watched the New Years Eve show on ABC and there in the background is the NM state flag!  

Ian let the kiddos have a late snack of ice cream to give them a little sugar high to try and last until midnight.  Emma lasted until 11:30ish.


We watched local news for the firework show at the Space Needle, and it was so beautiful.  Max hung in there and lasted until past midnight.  He had some sparkling grape cider while Ian and I drank up some tasty champagne.  I added orange juice to mine, because mimosas are just so much better than champagne by itself.

Once Max passed out, Ian and I watched the top 100 viral youTube videos and laughed it up for over an hour.  The best way to start 2016.  

Happy New Year!!  

2 comments:

  1. That buffalo chicken ring looks so good! Michael and I will randomly get on funny video watching kicks...some of my favorite nights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good!! I can't believe some of the things people post!

      Delete