2/28/16

Life

Last weekend we had gone to the park on Mercer Island, because the weather was so nice.  We heart this park, and there is so much for the kiddos to do and you can walk down to the water.  Emma Girl wanted to swing on this red swing, but there was a little girl who didn't want to get off.  I told Emma we could go play on something else until she got off, and Emma refused to leave.  She stood by the swing just glaring at the little girl.  She finally got her turn, and loved every second of it.



Ah hoy mate!  I see slides! 

I love watching these two together.  They have a special bond. 

The view from the park is a pretty one.   We stayed by the water for a while and skipped rocks. 

Max recently celebrated the 100th day of school.  I saw his art work in the hallway, and had to snap a picture and send to Ian.  

He also wrote a book at school.  One page was what Max loves and the other he wrote for Emma and what she loves.  So. Cute. 



I had a super rough emotionally draining work week.  I made a little reminder to put on our classroom door for my kiddos to read when they leave.  They sometimes forget how to behave outside the classroom....

This weekend was one spent at home.  Emma had a 24 hour stomach bug.  Who knew so much puke could come from my sweet girl.  She was a trooper.  We also spent time deep cleaning the house.  Wild and crazy we were this weekend.   Last night Ian rented The Intern, more for me than him.  I really liked it!  Super cute with some hilarious parts.  

This coming up week is going to be pretty busy for us.  I have 3 meeting, in addition to tutoring a student after school two days.  Saturday Max has a birthday party. I was invited to watch a student of mine play basketball.  Then Sunday the soccer season starts for the Sounders.  March sneaks up on us Tuesday...let the madness begin. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the view from that park is gorgeous! Poor Emma, glad she's better now! And poor you with your draining week! Hope things are looking up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up getting Emma's sickness.....blah!

      Delete
  2. That is a pretty view from the park!
    I hope Emma is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's back to her happy, trouble maker self!

      Delete