2/2/16

The Forgotten Post

I came across a few posts I never got to posting...I guess I was super forgetful last year.  Max and Emma look so small! On to the forgotten Post from January of last year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of my favorite pictures from the past few days:

Uno Moo. Do your kiddos have this game? It's so cute and fun to play and to watch them play. H came over Wednesday and there was some serious gaming going on here. 

I put Emma's hair in a pony tail and all of her hair went up! It looked super cute for about 5 minutes before she messed it up. Oh well. 

We had pizza and game/movie night. Max and Emma made their own pizzas from Papa Murphy's. So. Ridiculously. Cute. 

Emma had pizza sauce on her forehead, so you know her pizza was good. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow they really are so little! How fun to stumble upon that old post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start so many posts and then forget to go back to them....#bloggerproblems. :)

      Delete
  2. How cute!
    We don't have Uno Moo, but I bet Lily would love it!

    ReplyDelete