4/16/16

My Favorites

Hey guys! Happy weekend!!  The weather is absolutely gorgeous out, and we spent a good part of our day outside.  I thought I would share some of my favorites from the week!

We saw the billy goats on our way home the other day, so we quickly changed when we got home and went for a walk.  Walks take forever with two kids who love blowing dandelions and making wishes, especially Emma.  When they saw this on our walk, they were so excited!

Max brought home his March morning workbook and on the back of pages they always write down something to brighten their day.  I found this, and my heart almost burst.  

I finally got my teacher certificate after passing the 5 tests I needed to, and so now I'm totally official.   I also was told I would be given a continuing contract next year, and was so flippin' excited.  #bestweekever

Max had his first baseball game today.  I was a bit nervous, because at a couple practices ago he got hit with the ball.  He said he didn't want to play baseball anymore.  He's been so scared when it's his turn to bat.  Today he hit the ball (twice!) and you could just see his confidence level rising.  He also made 3 awesome stops.  He had so much fun, and at the end of the game said how he was excited for next game! 

I mean, how cute is he?

These boys are the cutest.  When their teammate is up to bat they chant for him the entire time. It's so adorable.  They also high five when a teammate comes back into the dugout.  All the heart eyes. 

Emma was of course making wishes.  I don't think she even knew there was a baseball game going on.  

Don't forget about the giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Ahh congrats on being official annd the continued contract! Oh my gosh, reading that part about Max's baseball game made me so happy! So glad he's starting to warm up to it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely wanted to cry after seeing how happy he was after his game!

      Delete