6/8/16

Best Day

Yesterday I hung out with my favorite girl, and we had so much fun!  She was pretty bummed that she couldn't go on a field trip of her own.  We started off our day at the park.  She played her little heart out.  Then we went to get a milk shake, because that goes with being down by the lake. While walking back to the car we stopped to watch the boats.  She wanted to go in one, and was mad when I told her we couldn't because we didn't' have a boat. She angrily told me, "I want a boat!"  Sure things sweet girl.  Next birthday for sure we'll get a boat.


Our second stop was the library.  Normally Max is with us and he leads the way.  Emma had so much fun by herself.  She sat at one of the computers and listened to stories on line.  It was the cutest thing to watch.  Then she picked out 3 books on her own.  Pinkalicious is a new favorite.  Super cute. 


Best day with this girl.  



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day! I would love to go hang out by the lake/river and drink a milkshake! (And be mad that I don't own a boat! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete