6/7/16

Emma is Three {Birthday Survey}


Birthday Survey
 
Favorite Food
Beans and rice
Favorite sport:
Football
Favorite show:
Sofia the First
Best Friend:
Olivia 
Favorite thing to learn right now:
Singing the ABCs and counting to 15
The thing I do most awesomely is:
Twirl, hop on one foot, boss my brother around.
If I could go anywhere in the world:
Chuck e cheese
Favorite color:
Purple
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
A dinosaur! Rawrrrrrr
Current favorite song:
ABCs
Favorite book:
Airplane book
Three words that describe me:
DIVA, loving, funny
My favorite season:
Winter (apparently she likes snow)
Favorite snack
Bars (larabars)
One food that I dislike:
Carrots
If I had one wish it would be..:
For a dinosaur or a doggy. 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love that she's going to be a dinosaur. Especially because she also wished to get a dinosaur. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so serious about it too! So funny!

      Delete