7/14/16

Friday Eve

Happy Friday eve...well maybe by the time I post this it will be Friday.  Hope you guys have had a great week.  We've had such a busy week.  Max had a birthday party to go to on Tuesday during the day.  He had so much fun seeing some of his classmates.  They had a water balloon/water fight, which I think was the hit of the party. 
 
A photobomb of a mama's arm, but I love the way Max looks in the picture.  My boy is always smiling.  Well most of the time.  If you follow me on SnapChat (jenwink08) you saw other party fun which may have included breaking raw/hard boiled eggs on his head...don't worry I washing his head right after.
 
That night we went to dinner with cousins from Alabama.  We saw them in November, and we were so excited to get to visit with them for a bit.  Emma picked a romper to wear.  She had gotten this as a gift and it fits her now.  She was a little model showing it off.  So adorably cute.  She's such a fashionista.
 
Today the kiddos and I had a playdate with my friend, Elise and her kiddos.  We met at our favorite park and the kids ran wild.   Before we got out I took picture to send to Ian. 
Emma was mid dance.
 
Lately Emma wants her hair in braids.  She either calls for the Elsa (French braid) or Anna (two French braids or regular braids).  I'm not the best braider, because usually she hates anything to be done to her hair. 

Before dinner I took the kiddos swimming.  They had ducky races. 
 
Then Emma Girl asked if they could relax in the hot pool.  How could I say no to that?
 
I started reading You Before Me yesterday and I'm so sad to say I finished it today.  I sobbed and sobbed.  Max saw me at one point and told me that I better not read it again.  Ugh, it's so good.  I plan to rent the movie when it comes out on DVD and watch it by myself so I can ugly cry.
 
I can hardly wait for this weekend.  So much fun to be had, and I get to see my family!!!  I. Can't. Wait.
 
Have a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to ugly cry my way through Me Before You when it's out on DVD! (Obviously I already ugly cried through the book. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete