8/20/16

Birthday Survey {Six}


Favorite Food
Beans and rice from Chipotle.
Favorite sport:
Basketball 
Favorite show:
Pokemon
Best Friend:
Noah
Favorite thing to learn right now:
Umm...about letters.  The sounds they make and the words they make.
The thing I do most awesomely is:
Listen
If I could go anywhere in the world:
Washington because I like it.
Favorite color:
Yellow
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
A Pokémon trainer (I asked this while he was watching Pokémon) Basketball player.
Current favorite song:
I have a lot.
Favorite book:
Under the Ocean
Three words that describe me:
Funny, silly and......he thought long and hard, but I'm adding competitive.
My favorite season:
Winter because of the snow!
Favorite snack:
Pirate's Booty
One food that I dislike:
Broccoli 
If I had one wish it would be..:
To go to LEGOLAND, and there's one here...I already know.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I love that he said Pokemon trainer! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was obsessed with Pokemon Go, we had to stop playing it!

      Delete