8/15/16

The Dark Side

This weekend was nice. We drove around our hood to see what fun places we have around us.  We have a Chipotle  (yes!) we have a Target close by (the motherland!) and...well that's all I need. Ha! 

We took a walk to the play area by our house. Max and Emma had some fun in the humid evening. I promise to stop complaining about the humidity, but guys it's soooo humid. 

Yesterday we went and spent the afternoon with Jakub and Mel (friends from AZ!) and Max and Emma fell in love with their dog, Maci. Poor Maci was trying to hide from them.  We went swimming and grilled. It was fun and I'm so happy that we have friends here. Ninjas reunited! 

Max's birthday is Saturday and be told me he wanted the Dark Side everything for his birthday. While I was at Target I saw this cake and had to order it for him. I'm so excited! I don't know if I should be worried that my kids like the Dark Side.... Max is so going to freak!! 

Today is a big day for this young lady. My little sister who isn't little, but I will always call her that, starts her Senior Year of high school. So crazy!! It seems like just yesterday she was born. I'm so proud of this girl, and I can't wait to see what amazing things she does in life. 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment