8/18/16

The Day

As I type this, Emma and I are waiting for our belongings to be delivered. Today was supposed to be the day. The moving gods apparently aren't in our favor and now it's looking like tomorrow might be the day. I. Just. Want. Our. Stuff. 

So while we wait, let's talk about our week shall we?  Monday I took the kiddos to a new park. It was super cute and Max and Emma were fans. It had a music section where the kids could make some beautiful tunes. 


Since we don't have our belongings yet, an empty house isn't that entertaining. I mean, there's only so many times you can scream and chase each other around the house.  So Max and Emma have been playing their tablets. A lot. I feel a little guilty about it, but once their toys get here that will all change.  They look so cute though. It looks like they are just touching feet in the picture, but Emma was mid kick. She's sneaky that one. 

Max cannot stop talking about the dark side. So on Instagram stories I made him Darth Vader. I made his day.  I'm not the best drawer, but he appreciated my effort. 

I love our neighborhood. I can't wait to see it in the fall. When I drive down the street, it makes me think of Hocus Pocus, which makes me think of Halloween. It looks like a great place for trick-or-treaters. 

My brother had his first day of school yesterday. He's starting his second year of college, which is technically his third because of the college prep high school he went to.  I'm so proud of him.  

I'll end with an Emma story. Today she's been extra whiny and wanting to be glued to my hip. I told her she's driving me bananas. She looks at me and says, "Yeah? You are driving me apple sauce!" 
This girl is so full of sass. 

Have a great day friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment