9/14/16

Emma Plays Soccer

Today is the day that Emma has been waiting for, her first day of soccer practice! Before we even left the house she let me know that she didn't like her socks, shin pads or hair.  Sweet as can be, but goodness is she feisty. 

 
They all were able to pick their spots to sit, and she looked over at me.  My heart was a puddle.  She is so stinkin' cute. 
 
 
Emma was batman and the cones were bad guys.  Emma saved the day!


 
 
 
 
Once practice was over the coach gave the kiddos a bracelet that has super powers.  Emma has been wearing it like it's made of gold.  She LOVED practice and can't wait to go back next week!  The coach pulled me aside afterwards and she said that Emma is a natural. Emma just might be the next Mia Hamm.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love that she's a natural AND she loves it! She really is good based on those videos!

    ReplyDelete