From the moment I took the "Best Friend" City Satchel out of the box it was love at first sight. The bag itself is beautiful. I knew I was going to use it as my work bag, which is basically my every day bag. There are so many pockets on the inside. So. Many. It makes my teacher heart happy. On any given day I normally carry my wallet, class folders, Surface, pen and charger for my Surface, bag of grading tools, lesson planner and snacks for the day. It all fits and there is room for more! A gold zipper keeps it closed, holding all my goods on the inside. It also has a flat bottom with metal feet that keep the bag upright.
One thing that I love, love about it is that it's a classic looking bag. It can be used for the SAHM who needs a large pack to put baby necessities in for trips to the park or running errands. Tthe working woman (like me) who has to carry teacher essentials to and from work. The traveling lady who wants to bring traveling goodies an and only needs one bag. This bag is seriously your best friend, because it can hold all you need, and then some!
The basic facts about this bag:
- Size/Profile: Large satchel
- Walls: Genuine pebbled leather
- Handles/Strap: Double rolled handles
- Hardware: Goldtone; signature goldtone front metal logo plate
- Construction: Open top; flat bottom with metal feet
- Closure: Zipper
- Lining/Trim: Polyester
- Interior: 1 front wall compartment with 2 patch pockets 1 plain compartment with 8 card slots 1 center zippered compartment 1 zipper pocket and 1 patch pocket 1 compartment with 1 patch pocket 1 back wall compartment with 1 zipper pocket (1 inside pocket for mirror), 1 patch pocket, 1 elastic pocket and 2 pen slots
- Exterior: Back zipper pocket
Right now there is a giveaway where you have the chance to win your very own JOY & Iman Genuine Leather "Best Friend" City Satchel! So head on over and enter!